ABOUT THE POLICY OF PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
The purpose of the Personal Data Protection Policy (hereinafter: The Policy) is to inform the subscribers, users and other persons (hereinafter: individuals) with the purpose and basis of the processing of personal data by the company and the rights of individuals in this field. At the same time, this Policy further explains the consensus for data processing.
The Policy is in line with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council (dated 27th of April 2016) and repealing Directive 95/46/ES (hereinafter: General Data Protection Regulation). It includes the following information on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data:
- contact information of the company and contact of the authorized data protection person,
- purposes, backgrounds and types of processing of different types of personal data, including profiling of personal data of individuals,
- forwarding of the data to third parties and to third countries,
- the time of retention of individual types of personal data,
- the rights of individuals in relation to the processing of personal data,
- the right to file a complaint concerning the processing of personal data.
The purpose and the basis for data processing
Processing based on a contract: The Company processes personal data of individuals with the purpose of informing about new records on the website, direct marketing and segmentation purposes.
In the context of the exercise of rights and the fulfilment of contractual obligations, the company processes personal data of individuals for the following purposes:
- e-mail address and name: for the purpose of informing the customer, sending e-mail newsletters;
- telephone number: for purposes of informing the customer about the process of a business service;
- home address: to fulfil obligations from payment obligations - creating and sending invoices;
- company information: to fulfil duty from payment obligations - creating and sending invoices.
PROCESSING OF DATA BY LAW:
The company processes personal data of individuals for the purpose of concluding, implementing, monitoring and terminating the service. Data processing based on consent for the processing of personal data: data processing can be based on the consent an individual gives to the company. Consent may relate to providing information on a quote and service, preparing an offer tailored to the user's individual habits, or providing value-added services. The communication is carried out through channels that have been selected by consent from the individual.
Communication with an e-mail includes sending an e-mail address to an external processor in order to display company's advertising messages while browsing the web.
The individual can at any time withdraw his consent or alter the consent in the same manner as the consent was given or otherwise determined by the company, whereby the company reserves the right to identify the customer. The withdrawal or change of consent refers only to data processed based on consent. The last consent of the individual received by the company is valid. The possibility of withdrawal of the consent does not constitute a resignation in the business relationship of the individual with the company. A consent may be given by one of the parents, a foster parent or a guardian of a minor child who, in accordance with the valid legislation, cannot give consent by himself. Such consent shall remain in force until one parent, foster parent or guardian or child himself, when in accordance with applicable law, acquires this right, does not revoke or amend it.
Transmission of data to third parties and transmission of data to third countries (countries that are not members of the European Union or the European Economic Area)
The company may, if it complies with the purpose for which personal data is processed, under EU law and Slovenian regulations, provide personal information about individuals:
- to persons who carry out individual processing tasks for the company, such as: preparing and sending invoices, data analytics, maintenance and development of services, where these tasks include the processing of personal data to the necessary extent;
- to persons who provide sales and marketing services to the company, including sales and marketing on the field, or cooperate with a company in the marketing and sales of their own services or services of third parties to the extent necessary for such tasks as part of the purposes and bases defined in this Policy.
If the company is connected or acquired by another company, personal data shall be transferred to the transferee in accordance with the law. By using our services, you consent to the further processing of your personal information by the transferee
RETENTION PERIOD OF PERSONAL DATA
For the purpose of fulfilling contractual obligations, the accounting data and the associated contact information on individuals may be kept until the full payment of the service or until the expiration of the limitation period in relation to an individual claim, which can be statutory from one to five years. Invoices are kept for 10 years after the expiration of the year to which the invoice relates in accordance with the law governing value added tax. If order data is processed on the basis of an individual's consent to the marketing of services, the sale of goods or the provision of value added services, such data may, to the extent necessary, be processed for as long as it is necessary for such marketing or services. All other data acquired for providing information and direct marketing purposes are kept until cancellation.
INDIVIDUALS' RIGHTS REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA:
The company ensures that individuals exercise their rights without undue delay and in any case within one month of receiving the request. The company may extend the time limit for the exercise of individual rights by up to two additional months, taking into account the complexity and number of requests. If the undertaking extends the deadline, it shall notify the individual of any such extension within one month of receipt of the request together with the reasons for the delay. The company accepts requests regarding the rights of the individual by telephone, at the number +386(0)40566273 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Where the individual, to which the personal data relate, applies the request by electronic means, the information shall, when possible, be provided by electronic means, unless the individual requested otherwise. Where there is reasonable doubt as to the identity of the individual who submits a claim relating to one of his rights, the company may require the provision of additional information necessary to confirm the identity of the individual. If the individual’s claims are manifestly unfounded or excessive, in particular because they are repeated, the company may: charge a reasonable fee, taking into account the administrative costs of transmitting information or communication or implementing the requested action, or refusing to act on the request.
The company entitles individuals to the following rights in the processing of personal data:
- the right to access data,
- the right to correction,
- the right to erasure ("right to forget"),
- the right to limit processing of data,
- the right to transfer data.
RIGHT TO ACCESS DATA:
The individual, to which the personal data relate, has the right to obtain confirmation from the company that his personal data are processed and, where appropriate, access to personal data and additional information concerning the processing of personal data, including:
- the purpose of processing;
- types of personal data;
- users or categories of users to whom personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular users in third countries or international organizations;
- where possible, the estimated period of retention of personal data or, if that is not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
- the existence of the right to request the administrator to correct or delete personal data or limit the processing of personal data in relation to the individual or the existence of the right to object to such processing;
- the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority;
- when personal data are not collected from the individual, all available information relating to their source;
- the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and meaningful information on the reasons for it, as well as the importance and predicted consequences of such processing for an individual.
On the basis of an individual's request, the company provides a copy of its personal data being processed. For additional copies of the data requested by the individual, the company may charge a reasonable fee, taking into account administrative costs.
THE RIGHT TO CORRECTION:
The individual, to which the personal data relate, has the right to achieve correction of inaccurate personal data without undue delay. The individual, to which the personal data relate, shall have the right to supplement incomplete personal data in regard to the purposes of the processing.
THE RIGHT TO ERASURE ("RIGHT TO FORGET"):
The individual, to which the personal data relate, has the right to obtain that the company erases personal data relating to him without undue delay, and the company has the obligation to delete personal data without undue delay:
- when personal data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- when the individual revokes the consent which is the basis for data processing, and there is no other legal basis for processing;
- when an individual objects to processing of data on the basis of the legitimate interest of the company, but there are no overriding legitimate reasons for processing them;
- when an individual objects to processing for direct marketing purposes;
- when personal data should be deleted in order to fulfil a legal obligation in accordance with EU law or Slovenian law; in the case of information relating to providing of IT services, incorrectly collected from a child who, according to the applicable legislation, cannot provide such information.
In the case of directory or data published in other way, the company shall take reasonable measures, including technical ones, to inform operators handling personal data that the individual requires them to delete any links to such personal data or their copies.
THE RIGHT TO LIMIT PROCESSING:
The individual, to which the personal data relate, has the right to limit the processing of data when:
- an individual disputes the accuracy of the data, until the administrator verifies the accuracy of personal data;
- the processing is illegal and the individual opposes the erasure of personal data and instead requires a restriction on their use;
- the company does no longer need personal data for processing purposes;
- the individual needs to enforce, implement or defend legal claims;
- an individual has filed an objection concerning the data processing, until it is verified if the legal reasons for the administrator prevail over the reasons of the individual.
THE RIGHT TO DATA PORTABILITY:
The individual, to which the personal data relate, has the right to receive personal information relating to him held by the company in a structured, widely used and machine-readable form, and the right to forward this information to another administrator, without the company, to which the personal data have been provided, obstructing him/her when:
- processing is based on the individual's consent or contract and the processing is carried out with automated means.
THE RIGHT OF OBJECTION:
The individual, to which the personal data relate, shall, on grounds relating to his particular situation, have the right to object to the processing of personal data at any time if the objection is based on the legitimate interests pursued by the company or a third party. The company stops to process personal data unless it proves the necessary processing grounds that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the individual or for the enforcement, execution or defence of legal claims. Where personal data are processed for the purposes of direct marketing, an individual shall have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data relating to him for the purposes of such marketing, including profiling if it relates to direct marketing. If direct marketing is based on consent, the right to object can be made by cancelling the given personal consent.
THE RIGHT TO FILE A COMPLAINT CONCERNING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA:
An individual may report any complaint regarding the processing of personal data to telephone number +386(0)40566273, e-mail email@example.com or mail to EVG d.o.o., Taborska ulica 8, 2000 Maribor, Slovenia.
Similarly, each individual, to which the personal data relate, has the right to file a complaint directly with the Information Commissioner, if he considers that the processing of his personal data violates Slovenian or EU regulations in the field of personal data protection.
If an individual has claimed the right of access to personal data and after receiving the decision of the company, he considers that the personal data he received are not the personal data he has requested or that he has not received all the required personal data, he may file a reasoned complaint with the company within 15 days before filing a complaint with the Information Commissioner. The company must decide on the appeal within five working days and treat it as a new request.
VALIDITY OF THE POLICY
This Policy is published on the website www.eurovetgene.com and enters into force on the day 14th of August 2019.